Gholam H Ali, MDCardiology
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine; Associate Director, Vascular MedicineGholam Ali, MD, FACC, FSVM received his Medical Doctorate from the University Of Baghdad College Of Medicine. He moved to the United States in 1993 to further his postgraduate training at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, at the Washington Hospital Center DC, and at the University of Virginia. Dr. Ali joined the Tulane Faculty in 2011. Dr. Ali's passion for research and patient-care are only matched by his love of volunteer work: he gives much of his time to non-profit endeavors to help those in need of healthcare in New Orleans and the surrounding area.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Consultative and Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Cardiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Washington Hospital Center Washington DC 2010
- Fellowship: Howard University Hospital Washington DC 1999
- Fellowship: University of Virginia/UVA Charlottesville VA 2010
- Graduate Degree: University of Baghdad College of Medicine 1975
- Internship: Medical Teaching Hospital Baghdad Iraq 1977
- Residency: Howard University Hospital Washington DC 1996
- Tulane Medical Center